Tuesday, March 26, 2013

For The Left, It's About Power, Conrol and Domination.





I was reading a post over at Breitbart and stumbled upon this article. Denied: Gun Store Owner Refuses to Hand AR-15 Over To Mark Kelly.

I get the impression this is something that has been being disscussed at length lately, but admittedly, I have been flying under the rader when it comes to news. I'm a student and have been feeling a bit overwhelmed in this, the second half of my semester. Anyway, I'm not up on it.

( e.n. Ah...yes, Mark Kelly, hubster to Gabrielle Giffords and his gun purchase. I did read about him, I just wasn't making a connection pre-coffee this morning. His daughter's dog killed a baby sea lion? Cripes, what's the world coming to when dogs act like dogs? )

I usually peruse the comments after articles like this, just to get a feel of the readers themselves. At Brietbart, you can pretty much count the majority of readers and commenters are going to be leaning right.

However, the following comment sums up perfectly, in a paragraph, exactly what the left's motivations are. I had to share it.

"The law, for the left , is not a uniform instrument of justice but rather a blunt force trauma instrument to be used to batter opponents into silence. That is how the left works. That is how the left has always worked. That is how the left will continue to work.
 
With the left, the issues are never the issue, the issue is always power; the policies are never the policy, the policy is always control; and the laws are never the law, the law is always domination. Understand this and you understand the murderous designs and totalitarian goals of the political left."                      Porker Click to A_Snitch_in_Time.

Ladies and gentlemen, that is the exact truth. This is probably the most profound and spot-on summary I have seen all year....meaning the last 12 months.

Think on it. Absorb it. Ponder it's meaning. Then take a good, long and hard look at exactly the kind of things the left is trying to push on us by telling us it's for our own good, for our safety, for our protection. And then when we won't buy it for ourselves, they start using their agenda as a means to "protect" our children.

Lying Liars and the Lies they tell.

2 comments:

  1. I blogged about this very topic some time back:

    http://professorquicksand.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/im-a-centrist/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thanks for sharing. I'll look through your blog a bit more, but at the moment, I'm inclined to add it to my blog roll. Would that be okay?

    ReplyDelete